Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Endless summer heat-Vegas


T shirt-American Apparel. Sequin shorts- Beacon closet in Brooklyn. Cross body bag-thrifted. Wedges-Jeffrey Campbell.

 When I'm running errands all day, my dirty old converse are my bestfriends. I am dying to get a pair of white converse light though!

Cream Yank blazer-salvation army.Neon tank-f21.Cut off shorts- beacon's closet in Brooklyn. Vintage bag from the padre.


I know they are super simple and common,but they are so comfortable and go with everything.Top of my wishlist!

I don't like to wear a whole lot of jewelry during the summer.
Titanium band-teno.X ring-low luv. heart ring-vintage from mother.






I am totally new at blogging as you can probably tell, so please comment if you have any suggestions. I used paint to resize and crop my photos which is quite embarrassing to say the least.
"I know it's hard to remember sometimes. But you gotta keep your head up ooohh...you can let your hair down heyyy."-Andy Grammer
-Florie

No comments:

Post a Comment